Over some months Facebook confessions page has gained a wide popularity among the youngsters. Almost all colleges have begin this norm lately allowing students to confess heartfelt disclosures anonymously. Even the Page Manager won’t know who is it from.
While If you are wondering how can you create a FB confession page then Read out further. The Process is briefly divided into two phases.
Making/Creating a Facebook Fan Page
1. Login to your facebook account and Follow this link — Create page
2. Select “Cause or Community” and give it a name as per your desire. For example, you can Consider Dirty Secrets or ABC Confessions etc.
3. Once you are done with step 2 , Upload a suitable logo/profile pic and cover pic to your FB Fan page so that your audience can easily distinguish them form other similar confession pages.
4. Next you need to create a confession form and provide a link to it in the About section of the Facebook Fan Page where the audience will make their confession without having to reveal their identity.
Making the Confession Form using Google docs
1. Visit https://docs.google.com and sign into your Google account.
2. Click on “Create” and Select “Form“.
3. Choose one of the themes and Click on “Add Item” and Select “Paragraph Text”.
4. Customize the blank fields and save.
You have to make sure that while editing the form you Click on Choose Response Destination and select New Spreadsheet. Name your form and save it.
A Google Doc file will be created. Whenever someone fills that confession form via the link that you provided in your FB page about section, you will get a message on that file. Just copy the confession from the spreadsheet and paste it on your page along with a confession number.
I hope the steps were quite easy and you must be ready with your own Confessions Page on Facebook. If you still have any doubts or need any help regarding creating it, do shoot your queries in the comment section below.